Hotsale Biomass Pellet Machine with Stable Performance
|FOB Price:||US $20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MZLH350
- Voltage: 380V
- Controlling Mode: Electric
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Multi Color
- Ring Die: 350mm
- Main Power: 37/45kw
- Force Feeding Motor: 1.1kw
- Pellet Density: 1.1~1.4G/Cm3
- Leadtime: 10 Days
- Specification: 2000kgs
- HS Code: 847480
- Type: Ring Die Pellet Machine
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Condition: New
- Factory: Yes
- Roller: 2 PCS
- Feeding Motor: 0.75kw
- Final Pellet: 6/8/10mm
- Free Spare Parts: Yes
- Trademark: JLNE Pellet Machine
- Origin: China
1. Biomass Pellet Machine, pellet mill,granulator:
1) Biomass wood pellet machine suitable raw material: Almost any wood waste and agriculture waste including wood sawdust, wood chips, wood shavings, corn stalk, rice husk, cotton straw, napier grass, paper sluge, etc. can be pressed by our pellet mill.
2) Application for wood pellet machine: wood ring die pellet machine is used for making the agro-forestry wastes or boimass materials into solid fuels or wood pellets.
3) Finish product wood pellets Usage: The final pellets can be used for industrial boilers, large power plants as well as home heating. The pellets are with bright future, it has features of efficient, cost-effective, environmental friendly, renewable, broad application.
2. Biomass Wood Pellet Machine Working Principle:
1) The main motor drive the ring die mould rotated, the press roller that were placed inside of the roller does not revolution, but will rotate because the friction of the ring die mould and wood powder raw material.
2) The wood sawdust powder raw material was spread evenly into the space between the ring die and roller, and was press into the mould hole, formed column shape pellet, the pellet will rotate along with the rotating ring die mould and will be cutted when the length of the column pellet reach to a certain value.
4 .Biomass Wood Pellet Mill Features:
1) Wood pellet mill is with magnet and over load protection system, which protects machine during production.
2) Feeder has a variable speed controller to meet different outputs requirements.
3) This Biomass granulator makes gear directly-connecting as the driver, and is with quick release die fixed by clamps, which will increase the output by 15% when compared to a machine with a belt conveyor.
4) The alloy steel die is with international advanced equipment and techniques, and has long service life and can make slippery pellets of highest quality.
5.Biomass Wood Pellet Machine Technical Parameters:
|Capacity||Main Power||Ring Die||Pellet Size|
1) How did you define your wood pellet machine model as 350 /420 / 508, etc. ?
The model is defined based on the diameter of the ring die mould.
For example, mould 350 means that the diameter of the ring die is 350 mm.
2) what about the size of the final wood pellet product?
the size is adjustable accroding to your requirement.
the diameter range of the wood pellet is ø6-10 mm by using different ring die mould.
the length of the wood pellet could be adjusted on the machine.
3) What is the suitable moisture (water content) of the raw material that easy to make pellet?
the ideal moisture range is from 12% to 18% .
6) What brand of motors you used in the machine?
We use Siemens or China famous brand wanan motor in our machine. please rest assured about the quality.
7) will you dispatch engineer to install the wood pellet machine (production line)?
Yes. we will dispatch engineer to do the service just based on the requirement of customers.
8) what is your wood pellet machine price?
Please leave us a message at the bottom, and tell your detail requirement, will will reply you at first time.
Definitely, we could offer you the best machine with best price.
7. For getting detailed offer, we need to know as follows:
1) What's your raw material?
2) What about the maximum size and major size of the raw material?
3) What about your expecting size of the final product wood pellet?
3) what about the capacity? (how many ton per hour or day or year?)
4) are you the final user or you will sell the machine to others?
JLNE Pellet Machine Team is waiting for your contact and ready to be your business partner!
Mobile 0086 13592542350