Pellet Mill Roller the key component of ring die pellet mill, especially suitable for large-scale wood /feed pellet production.
|Press Roller For Pellet Mill||Alloy Steel,Stainless Steel||55-62HRC After Heat Treatment|
open corrugated(open slotted),
closed corrugated (closed slotted),
oblique shaped, groove,
arc shaped groove, etc.
|120-400mm or customized|
1. Widely used scope :Spare parts both for animal feed and biomass pellet machine, such as Open roller shell, closed roller shell .
2. Materials :4Cr13,20CrMnTi,16MnCr5,GCr15,40Cr,608izMn ,20CrMn and etc
3. Strong machining & heat treatment abilities
4. Customized designed ,processing follow drawing ;
5. After-sale guarantee: One year warranty and all round after sale service
6. Delivery on time
Different Patterns Of Roller Shell
Roller shell is the surface of roller assembly where raw materials are pressed against the die. It can be used on pellet machine to make various kinds of feed pellets, fuel pellets or other kinds of pellets.
There are many types of roller shell, such as Open Ends Corrugated, Closed Ends Corrugated, Dimpled and oblique shaped roller shell, honeycomb shaped,scallop shaped,fluted shaped etc. Corrugated roller shell and dimpled roller shell are the mostly used types in the livestock and poultry feed pelleting and biomass pelleting industry.
How to maintain and inspect the ring die?
1. The rollers should be correctly adjusted, make sure the hole inlets are not damaged by contact with the rollers or as a result of tramp metal;
2. Material should be evenly distributed across the whole working area;
3. Make sure that all holes work uniformly, opening the clogged holes if necessary;
4. When changing dies, carefully inspect the condition of the die seating surfaces and fixing systems including collar, clamp or wear ring.